Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yay only 3 days to go!

So I woke this morning full of excitement because in less than 3 days I start class. Though I am not looking forward to the fact that I have to be out of the house by 5:30am I will survive...maybe. I will by the end of the day today be officially completely unpacked & settled in and working on the laundry I've accumulated. Tomorrow however I'm excited to say I am working from 3 to 8 pm for a private party making $15 an hour....um yay! Hopefully it will be the first of many jobs as such to supplement my library job...though I also applied at Sur La Table for a part time job...so my guess is I will be busting butt on a daily basis from here on out...and I'm quite pleased about it. I have felt darn lazy so this is just the trick to put things back in order!

Anyways I should scoot along now...unpacking and what not to do since the auntie has cleaned out the closet!

ta!ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment