Thursday, August 20, 2009

My first accomplishment....

So today we made pizza dough!

I'm quite proud....it was one of the more perfect looking dough balls. I know the pic is a little fuzzy....however it looks pretty much just like that. A ball of dough. Tomorrow we're making sauce and having pizza I'm quite excited. We also sliced & diced fruit today for smoothies to go with our pizza :)
I am happy to say that I managed to keep from slicing my own flesh unfortunately I did end up bleeding by the end of class. The sanitizer used to clean and to wash dishes with is quite drying and the edge of my fingernail parted ways with my flesh putting forth a healthy bit of blood drippage.
Yipee....but there cookies waiting for me at the library :)
I've almost made it through my first week of class....next week we're making Apple brown betty & Ice cream :) my favorite!


I think the girls at my workstation & I are going out for happy hour tomorrow to celebrate our first week of class.... yay!

until next time happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment