Wednesday, August 19, 2009

day 3....

So to give you an idea....I'm tired. My brain is tired. We've covered 14 chapters in 3 days....that should give you an indication of the intensity of the program. Though I will say it is getting easier to wake up at 5am.

...as long as I get to bed before 10 :)

My "project" today was trying to get out of the basic computer class I'm supposed to take as part of my curriculum....Graphic Designer in need of a computer class? sounds like someone barely got there degree or wasted their money....I am not that person so I suppose I could go for the easy A ++++++++ but uh I really don't wanna :)

I would rather focus on more fun things....like scholarship competitions! Which I am currently working on! The one due next friday is a menu competition and I am cooking up one he-yeck of a constitution day menu :) will share after the deadline of course...just in case :)

Well anyways I should get a move on I have pants to hem...ugh.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment