Sunday, August 23, 2009

So I missed a few days....I apologize.

I'm sure you're all just gripping the edge of your seats in anticipation for a new entry right?



Well I have suddenly discovered that it's difficult to have homework, work time, a life, school time and sleep time & still blog....did you see I said "a life"? I went out for happy hour on friday with some gals from class that turned quickly into me not getting home until almost 11:30pm ( remember I wake up at 5am sometimes earlier if the auntie happens to be awake at 4 (!!!!!!!).



It's character building....I will adjust eventually it's just going to be a challenge at times. I finished my homework this afternoon and have roughly 105 terms & 13 questions due friday from chapter 4....however there are 2 chapters in between as well with 35 more definitions and 8 more detailed questions 80 pages worth of reading....did I mention we covered a 14 chapter book last week? The test friday went swimingly I think I may have missed 1 at most :) Our managerial serv safe test is this coming friday so I need to keep up the studying for that as well on top of all the other homework.



Wish me luck!



On a fun note: I made watermelon pudding yesterday.

those are white chocolate shavings on top. Though I wish I could say I was creative enough to come up with this on my own....I got it from a Gourmet magazine. I know, "watermelon pudding?" but ice cold it has that watermelon quench to it plus a smooth slightly creamy coolness of a gelatin sliding down your throat.
My next idea is to do this with other fruits...blueberry lemon pudding anyone?

Until next time! Happy Weekend & Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment