Saturday, August 8, 2009

Julie & Julia

So on Wednesday I had the privilege to go to a pre-screening of Julie & Julia with about 80 other students and faculty at WCI (my new school) and I have to say it was absolutely amazing. It was the ideal movie for me to see just before starting school. If felt like an affirmation that I was doing exactly what I was supposed to be at exactly the right time.

I found that when I laughed at things in the movie, yes they were funny, but they were silly, dramatic, yet passionate idiosyncrasies that I myself often do.

And I find myself chomping at the bit to start school...

Things are moving along and I have my first job interview next week. Hopefully it is the first of many as I am finding I may need two jobs to get enough hours to pay the bills...thankfully most jobs here pay $8.00+ per hour!

But I really need to get back to unpacking! So until my next moment/ ephinal burst...which was really wednesday, but I didn't get a chance to get to the computer after the movie (I was a bit tired) this will have to tie you over. In the words of Julia Child, Bon Appetite!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute photo on your header! Totally you. I can't wait to follow you on your adventures!

    ReplyDelete