Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hard work & a long walk lead to good things!

Ok, so it really wasn't hard work, but the walk was 4.5 miles yesterday from homebase to school. Yes folks I thought to myself "why take the bus when I have to legs?" so I went and I lived, however was a sweaty mess when I arrived for orientation. Thank goodness I had baby powder & a shrug to somewhat cover the fact that my tank top was soaked thru the back...ugh can you say gross. But don't worry it did dry up by the time we got out of orientation at twenty to six.

I also had a job interview setup yesterday & got locker number 102...what are the odds? Oh and the job interview was today and got the job on the spot! How great is that?! I am now the newest Library Assistant at Western Culinary Institute. I'm super geeked...I mean this isn't just a library it's a culinary library! full of books and what not allllllllll about food!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a bit geeky I know but I can't wait to start!

So other than not really having too many people to talk to which will hopefully change Monday....things have been great and slowly getting organized. Now off to relax a bit and maybe have a dilly bar :)

Nothing beats a good treat!
Until Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment