Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's been a crazy week...I thought today was tuesday if that says anything.

So today is wednesday if you all didn't realize & even though I called julie yesterday on her birthday....I still thought today was tuesday. Sunday evening threw me a bit. I thought I'd be finished working around nine....it was instead 11 and almost midnight before I actually got into bed & fell asleep.


5am does not come so easily with 5 hours of sleep.....and so the week began. We made Apple strudel on Monday and it's waiting in the freezer to be baked until friday when we are making ice cream.

Yesterday we partnered up and made peanut brittle it was fabulous. Ricki was my partner again today and here she is posing with our hard work....i believe Natalie is laughing in the background.




Bannana chocolate chip bread & Ricki put dates in hers....On a rather different note today was my first classroom injury! yay! I burnt myself.

It was a rather bone headed thing but I am blaming the person who stuck her enormously too full pan of bread on our cookie sheet. If I hadn't needed to leave it in the oven longer I would not have burned myself.
see--
what you can't in this picture is that my wrists look like they have carpet burn all the way around them....Thank you dry skin + industrial sanitizer = nasty nasty paper cut type skin irritation.....hopefully vaseline & antibiotic ointment will keep it at bay. Until then I'm forced to strap on gloves.





below is another beautiful shot of my banana bread. Bon Appetite!


No comments:

Post a Comment