Monday, August 17, 2009

"My First Day of School" by C. Goldsmith

I had my first day of Culinary school and though excitement was high right along with irritability due to the hour in which I had to leave...everything was great. Chef Bruce is amazing and entertaining; which always makes those early am classes that much easier to bear.

We are beginning at the beginning with safety & cleanliness first...and we have to be certified :)....that's cer-ti-fied, not certifiable. So already I have homework, 3 chapters of studying and a test friday & a test next friday and I'm guessing that's how it will go...minimum...because today was the easy day remember? yeah so they make you get up and extra half hour early on the easy day to throw you off..........tomorrow tomorrow.

If I seem rambly blame it on the fact that I've been awake for 14 hours now and forcibly alert for the majority. It's 6pm and I'm just getting home. I foresee this as the average from here on. I digress....

We will be making Pizza on friday! yay fun....sheer bribery on the part of our teacher I'm sure...but I think it's going to work.

until tomorrow. Eat Well, Be well....sounds good but I'm in this to be a pastry chef! Fat chance of that happening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment