Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sorry!

A quick "I'm sorry" to my dedicated reader pool of 2. My schedule has been a little more hectic & life in general has been a little more social.

Yay!

I got my first term grades and am so extremely happy to say that I have an A for the first term of classes and am hoping that I will do just as well for the second term :) I am enjoying many things....one of them at this moment is some peach, macadamia nut & ricotta cheese foccacia bread that kylee made in lab for her project next week....mmmmmmmmmm. The other has been numerous restaurants & what not.

Myself, Megan, Ally, Brooks & Raleigh went to Departure for my birthday last friday... it was amazing & the company was too! The dancing that ensued after dinner was ruccous & wonderful and my 29 year old body felt every inch that of 60 after sleeping on Ally & Brooks' apartment floor with Megan... ouch. Se` la vie!

The weekend was filled with pickling at the Alberta house where good food was eaten, friends laughed and then....we attempted to go dancing AGAIN. Not nearly the fun of friday & we were all tired on sunday as I awoke at yet another slumber party....this one much more comfortably arranged :)

I am currently in Bread class.... I have made 3 baguettes a day for the last 3 weeks.....that's almost 50 baguettes....as well as approximately 4 different kinds of bread everyday for the last week and 1/2.....lots o' carbs....grrrr.

but yum!

Next week we get to choose our breads so I am going to attempt some gluten free masterpieces that will hopefully be scruptious and wonderful. Wish me luck!

Pray to St. Honore` for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment